By now, news that Peter Chernin will resign his post as COO of News Corp when his contract expires in June 30 is widely circulated. His departure was widely anticipated some years ago, when it appeared he might bolt for Disney pre-Iger, and was foreshadowed by Murdoch biographer Michael Wolff’s post last week. Chernin is a smart and gentlemanly guy and it will be interesting to see what he does next.
- NFTs Are Ushering in a New Creator Economy
- Does Buying NFTs Really Use 600x More Electricity Than an Hour of Netflix? It Doesn’t Have To.
- Don’t Buy an NFT Without Asking These Four Questions
- Are We Reaching Peak Streaming—Who Can Afford All These Subscriptions?
- Is Ad Creep Making Its Way to the Streaming Video Experience