By now, news that Peter Chernin will resign his post as COO of News Corp when his contract expires in June 30 is widely circulated. His departure was widely anticipated some years ago, when it appeared he might bolt for Disney pre-Iger, and was foreshadowed by Murdoch biographer Michael Wolff’s post last week. Chernin is a smart and gentlemanly guy and it will be interesting to see what he does next.
- Seth Shapiro on why TV continues to thrive, when print, music and movie media do not.
- VR 101: 20 Great VR Projects (with links)
- Mary Tyler Moore and the Company That Changed America
- Grammy Host James Corden Won’t Make Big Bucks For Music’s Biggest Night
- Dumping on Trump Pays of for Late-Night TV Shows