To explore the below for yourself, watch Gates’ keynote here and Jobs’ IPhone sermon here. Steve as eminence grise and Bill as dated adolescent. And watch the palettes on the two, Microsoft’s Motel 6 colors and out-of-touch casting choices. Amazing.
- NFTs Are Ushering in a New Creator Economy
- Does Buying NFTs Really Use 600x More Electricity Than an Hour of Netflix? It Doesn’t Have To.
- Don’t Buy an NFT Without Asking These Four Questions
- Are We Reaching Peak Streaming—Who Can Afford All These Subscriptions?
- Is Ad Creep Making Its Way to the Streaming Video Experience