And doing a bunch of other work as well. Since I last posted we launched ARC: The A&R Channel, a long-time vision of a new generation of music programming for the digital media age. We’re currently in 15,000,000 homes via Comcast and there will be plenty to say about ARC in the coming months. In the mean time, if you are a Comcast Digital subscriber please go to ON Demand/Music/ARC and check us out. Thanks.
- NFTs Are Ushering in a New Creator Economy
- Does Buying NFTs Really Use 600x More Electricity Than an Hour of Netflix? It Doesn’t Have To.
- Don’t Buy an NFT Without Asking These Four Questions
- Are We Reaching Peak Streaming—Who Can Afford All These Subscriptions?
- Is Ad Creep Making Its Way to the Streaming Video Experience