As expected, AT&T has ended its current five-year agreement with Dish, effective in this December. It did the same with DIRECTV a few months ago. Not clear what the long-term dance will be (or not be) between ATT and satellite – the acquisition speculation is not far behind us. if ATT does want a sat partner, this certainly clears the way for a year-end DTV/Dish bidding war.
- Seth Shapiro on why TV continues to thrive, when print, music and movie media do not.
- VR 101: 20 Great VR Projects (with links)
- Mary Tyler Moore and the Company That Changed America
- Grammy Host James Corden Won’t Make Big Bucks For Music’s Biggest Night
- Dumping on Trump Pays of for Late-Night TV Shows