As many of you know, I’ve been woking with my friend, Television Academy Governor (and #6 on the Hollywood Reporter’s Digital Top 50) Brian Hurst for a while. We have formalized this and I’m happy to announce that I’m now with Brian’s team as SVP of Cross Media Strategy. Broadcast and Cable has it here; C21 Media has it here. NAM clients will be supported as before but we’ll be looking to bring both teams to bear whenever appropriate, which should be often as the skill sets are complementary.
- NFTs Are Ushering in a New Creator Economy
- Does Buying NFTs Really Use 600x More Electricity Than an Hour of Netflix? It Doesn’t Have To.
- Don’t Buy an NFT Without Asking These Four Questions
- Are We Reaching Peak Streaming—Who Can Afford All These Subscriptions?
- Is Ad Creep Making Its Way to the Streaming Video Experience