We were lucky to be coming in directly from NATPE – Vegas to Salt Lake was easy; lots of other folks are delayed in airports today. We didn’t get into our place in Upper Deer Valley till 3AM (cab driver dropped us at the wrong place) but we are here and it’s beautiful. Redford’s took a swipe at Bush during the opening remarks yesterday, relative to the value of documentary.
- NFTs Are Ushering in a New Creator Economy
- Does Buying NFTs Really Use 600x More Electricity Than an Hour of Netflix? It Doesn’t Have To.
- Don’t Buy an NFT Without Asking These Four Questions
- Are We Reaching Peak Streaming—Who Can Afford All These Subscriptions?
- Is Ad Creep Making Its Way to the Streaming Video Experience