According to the NVCA, there was not as single VC-led IPO in the last quarter. Not one. This follows a slow Q1, in which there were only five. In the first half of 2007, there were 43. This is not a good sign.
- NFTs Are Ushering in a New Creator Economy
- Does Buying NFTs Really Use 600x More Electricity Than an Hour of Netflix? It Doesn’t Have To.
- Don’t Buy an NFT Without Asking These Four Questions
- Are We Reaching Peak Streaming—Who Can Afford All These Subscriptions?
- Is Ad Creep Making Its Way to the Streaming Video Experience