On the heels of Comcast fast-tracking its iPad guide app last year – shown here at the Cable Show – Comcast announced today that it will stream live TV to tablets. not clear yet whether this offensive (to maintain value to subs) and defensive (to compete with Netflix, Apple and other OTT providers) will happen soon or is just planting a flag for CES. Hopefully there will be a demo at the show.
- Seth Shapiro on why TV continues to thrive, when print, music and movie media do not.
- VR 101: 20 Great VR Projects (with links)
- Mary Tyler Moore and the Company That Changed America
- Grammy Host James Corden Won’t Make Big Bucks For Music’s Biggest Night
- Dumping on Trump Pays of for Late-Night TV Shows