Here’s one real estate market that is definitely not softening… according to this post in Slashdot the enormous realtor consortium has bought a concentrated group of lots in the virtual community. Wonder who gets the 3%.
- Seth Shapiro on why TV continues to thrive, when print, music and movie media do not.
- VR 101: 20 Great VR Projects (with links)
- Mary Tyler Moore and the Company That Changed America
- Grammy Host James Corden Won’t Make Big Bucks For Music’s Biggest Night
- Dumping on Trump Pays of for Late-Night TV Shows